My name is Chris, a Fandom Wiki Representative working with this community.
Today I have an exciting project to share - Fandom announced in a blog that it would be devoting two weeks on a quality of life project - a two-week bug squashing effort!
So my question to you is - are there any bugs that have been really annoying on Fandom that you would like fixed? These can be big bugs or small bugs - any report is appreciated!
Please include below the following to help us work on these issues:
- Describe the bug in as much detail as possible
- What browser are you using?
- Which editor are you using? Visual editor - source mode (otherwise known as 2017 editor)? Source editor (otherwise known as 2010 editor)? Visual editor? You can check your Preferences if you are unsure of which
- Did this happen on mobile or desktop?
- Importantly, please include detailed steps to reproduce the problem such as screenshots, links, videos etc - these are super useful
The more information you can provide, the more we can pass on to engineers who can tackle the problem. Even if it seems obvious detail, it will make it much faster to fix these bugs. The project will run for 2 weeks, so the faster we can know about your issue, the more time there is to get it fixed.
Please post bug reports below or alternatively, my message wall or Discord at Spongebob456#7402 are always open. Thanks! :) --Spongebob456 talk