- A Boy in February 1968.
- A Young Man who attended a protest meeting at the Community Centre in February 1974.
- Jeff Lee, a love interest for Tricia Hopkins in February 1975.
- The Reverend Unsworth who was supposed to officiate at the wedding-that-never-was between Derek Wilton and Mavis Riley in September 1984, returning to the role in November of the same year to oversee the funeral of Stan Ogden.
- Salesman Brian Curry In March 1994
- Receiver Vince Cooper in April 1995.
- PC Johnstone who arrested fraudster Jon Lindsay in March 1998.
- Sergeant Perryman, who was involved in the siege of 13 Coronation Street in May 1999 when Greg Kelly held Sally, Rosie and Sophie Webster hostage.
- DS Taylor, who was involved in tracing the Croppers when they abducted abused child Wayne Hayes in August 2001.
Terry has played many parts on television since the 1960s, including a role in the Tony Warren-scripted 1968 Granada series The War of Darkie Pilbeam as well as parts for the same company in City 68, Nightingale's Boys and Fallen Hero. Other roles include many parts as policemen in series such as Home to Roost, Families and Heartbeat, as well as roles in Cracker, Shoot to Kill, Bulman, How We Used to Live, Barbara, Now You See Her, Always and Everyone, Dear Ladies (with Hinge and Bracket), All Creatures Great and Small, The Cops and several different roles in Emmerdale and Last of the Summer Wine.