If anyone can help I'd appreciate it - there are four credited police officers in this episode but for the purposes of their articles it helps to put a face to them. Does anyone know who is who so I get the right image? There's:
- The one who takes the shopping bag from the old lady.
- The one who speaks to Frank Barlow on the phone when Frank reports Ida missing.
- The one who breaks the news about Ida to Frank at the end of the episode.
- I'm assuming the other credit is for the officer in the station who has a couple of lines. David 14:55, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not at home now to see the episode but Philip Stone is very identifiable as he is also the police officer in the Christopher Hewitt kidnap episode on the 1962 DVD and he's also in the No.7 collapses episode on the 1965 DVD - a bald headed guy. Once he's identified the other sergeant should be easy to spot. I'll look at the others later.--Jtomlin1uk 15:08, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed. Jack quite clearly says he is phoning headquaters and baldy does indeed answer. So Headquaters constable was the one in the room with him. The other sergeant is the guy who, despite his rank, is very slow making a connection between the bag and the accident (perhaps I'm being unfair on him there). That leaves the regular bobby who wants to 'get it over with'.
- The content of the episode aside, it's a very odd one. Not only are the adcaps missing, but at the end of the opening titles, and the beginning of the credits, there is a notable change in the sound quality, almost as if the music was redubbed at some stage. Anyone esle notice this?
- Wednesdays' are still Corrie night in our house and I got up to ep 78 tonight! Was going to make use of the site's blog feature for reviews but with one thing and another it didn't happen. Sorry to have virtually disappeared from here again by the way. Things change and I don't think I can make any sort of commitment here anymore unfortunately. Most of my contributions have been either Wednesday afternoons or late at night. Other things have taken priority and theres only so much I can fit in without constantly having excessively late nights. I will be back though from time to time. In fact, I made a very interesting purchase in a charity shop on Saturday, so Watch This Space!!TellyFan 23:28, September 30, 2009 (UTC)