Any objections to renaming this page Coronation Street, Weatherfield? There will be a redirect for its current name so we won't have to edit all other mentions of the title. David 19:49, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay by me.--Jtomlin1uk 14:52, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- How many bedrooms are in the houses in the street? I have heard two and three before. This article states three were upstairs and I know this site is by far the most accurate of Corrie info sites. But still I have also heard that the houses were two up and two down. So which is it? Any statements to the answer? 184.108.40.206 03:39, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- An interesting question! There is plenty of evidence that the answer should be two with a third room being a bathroom but on occassion, certain houses have taken on TARDIS-like dimensions and seem to have taken on a third bedroom, unless there are some very strange sleeping arrangements taking place! Take No.1 - in 1981, when Deirdre moved in after marrying Ken, it was quite clearly stated that Albert moved downstairs into the front room in order that Tracy could have her own room. And yet some years back, I think there were occasions when Ken, Deirdre, Tracy, Blanche and Peter were all in the same house!--Jtomlin1uk 07:40, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I agree with you on the issue of the Barlows house. Because Peter did come to stay with them back in 2000 and was their for a while and at one point Susan stayed their for a few days with Adam in January 2001! So exactly right. I know Emily in No. 3 had their extra bedroom convereted into a bathroom, and yet her and Norris both live their in seperate bedrooms and she offered Gramea her spare bedroom (the front room). So that means their is at least three bedrooms upstairs (now a bathroom) in No. 3 correct? Mattfrye1 10:31, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
- They *should* all have two upstairs bedrooms (I know the show doesn't always reflect this). The third rooms upstairs are bathrooms, but used to be bedrooms, and Nos. 1, 3 and 11 have bedsits in the their front rooms. I can't speak for the Rovers, which at present has Liz, Steve, Becky, Amy, Kylie and Max living there! David 10:48, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.