Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Ken Barlow spent a week there in 1967 after refusing to pay a fine.
- Ed Jackson was sent there in 1978 and ordered to serve 25 years for the murder of Ernest Bishop.
- Darren Whateley was sent there in 1989 for the murder of Brian Tilsley.
- Terry Duckworth was sent there in 1992 for assaulting a police officer.
- Carl Armstrong was sent there for attacking Jack Duckworth in 1994.
- Jim McDonald spent three weeks there in 1996 for breaking into 11 Coronation Street.
- Steve McDonald was sent there in 1996 on a two year sentence for purchasing stolen whisky and perverting the course of justice.
- Les Battersby spent six months there in 1997 for breaking and entering.
- Phil Simmonds was sent there in 2001 for the rape of Toyah Battersby.
- Rob Donovan was sent there some time in the early 2000s after being found guilty as a driver in an armed robbery.
- Lenny was sent there for killing an ice cream man.
- Paul Foreman has also served time there for an unknown crime and period of sentencing. He allegedly crossed paths with his uncle Barry while incarcerated.
- Don Brennan was awaiting trial here in October 1997 for the kidnap of Alma Baldwin when he escaped and attempted to murder her husband Mike, only killing himself in the process.
- Fraser Henderson
- Ritchie Levitt
- Jacko Ford