Paula Wolfenden has played seven roles in Coronation Street:
- a Waitress in May 2000 at the restaurant where Martin Platt and Rebecca Hopkins had a meal.
- a Nurse in December 2000 when Paul Clayton was supposed to undergo a kidney transplant.
- Underworld buyer Andrea Dawson in March 2002
- a Dressmaker in October 2008 who put together Carla Connor's wedding ensemble.
- PC Cox in September 2010 who investigated runaway Sophie Webster
- Funeral director Heather Washbrook in November 2013 and March 2014
- a Midwife at the Macclesfield hospital who, following Robert Preston's admittance in November 2019, recognised him as having attended antenatal appointments with Vicky Jefferies.
She has also appeared in many other series including Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, The Royal and Shameless.