FANDOM


The Paramedic attended two incidents involving Coronation Street residents. The first was in April 2002 when Maxine Peacock went into premature labour brought on by the stress of being forced to confess her one-night stand with Matt Ramsden to husband Ashley. The ambulance took her to Weatherfield General where she was safely delivered of a baby boy.

In the second incident in August 2003, toddler Bethany Platt was electrocuted in the flat where she was living with mother Sarah Platt and her boyfriend Todd Grimshaw. Although she recovered quickly, she was taken to hospital by the Paramedic for observation. It was later discovered that she had touched a live wire under the skirting board and that this was due to a botched job by Tony Stewart when he illegally connected the electricity to the mains in Barlow's Bookies below.

*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+