The Osbournes are a family who lived in Weatherfield.
An off-shoot of the main family was Denise Osbourne, who married Frank Osbourne in 1981, and lived on Coronation Street between December 1992 and January 1997. During this time she began a relationship with Ken Barlow and gave birth to his son Daniel in January 1995. Despite a brief visit to the area in 2007, Daniel didn't return to full-time until November 2016 - when he tended to Ken in hospital after learning that he'd suffered a stroke. Upon his return, Daniel was desperate to have the family he'd missed growing up on - having been abandoned by Denise. Although, this goal was never easy as Daniel held a lot of resentment for his father and fell in love with a taken woman Sinead Tinker. Ultimately, Daniel achieved the dream family upon marrying Sinead and the pair had a son Bertie in January 2019. However, Sinead was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2019.
- 10th March 1994 - Sinead Tinker
- 4th January 1995 - Daniel Osbourne
- 14th January 2019 - Bertie Osbourne
- Frank Osbourne and Denise Osbourne
- 10th October 2018 - Daniel Osbourne and Sinead Tinker (common-law)
- 9th September 2019 - Daniel Osbourne and Sinead Tinker (legal marriage)