Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Maxine Burth has played a variety of roles since making her television debut in 1994, with credits including Band of Gold, Emmerdale and The Bill.
On Coronation Street she has played five minor roles:
- Nurse Sloane in July 2000
- Social worker Viv Wright during August and September 2003, returning in May 2004
- The Consultant who diagnosed David Platt's epilepsy in November 2010
- Social worker Nicola Waite in April 2013
- An Obstetrician involved with Sinead Tinker's internal examination in October 2018 and a consultation with the heavily-pregnant Gemma Winter and her parter Chesney Brown in September 2019.