Malcolm Raeburn appeared on Coronation Street in six roles:
- An unnamed Doctor who carried out Derek Wilton's pension medical in April 1989
- Social Worker Malcolm Goodwin in August 1991
- One of two Immigration Officers who turned up at 1 Coronation Street in December 1994 to question Samir Rachid about working illegally
- Doctor Williams who attended Mike Baldwin following a heart attack in July 2000
- The Governor of Redford Prison during Tracy Barlow's incarceration at the establishment in May 2010
- Forensic expert Dr Goodridge, who gave evidence at Fiz Stape's murder trial at Weatherfield Crown Court in October 2011.
He is best known for his roles in the films Prime Suspect, May 33rd, and Pauline Calf's Wedding Video and had a regular role in Emmerdale Farm between 1981 and 1984 (later appearing in a minor role in 2012). Raeburn made his debut in How We Used to Live in 1979.