Jenny White was a script editor on 388 episodes of Coronation Street from July 2004 to January 2006. Five of these were co-credited with Simon Stallworthy, Two hundred and fourteen with Bryan Kirkwood, one hundred and thirty four with Anita Turner and a further thirty five with both Kirkwood and Turner.
She read English at Cambridge University and was also the script editor on the BBC's Robin Hood series and headed up the scripting team on Waterloo Road.
Episodes script edited by Jenny White
2004 (120 episodes)
- All episodes between Episode 5809 (26th July 2004) and Episode 5813 (1st August 2004) (Co-credited with Simon Stallworthy)
- All episodes between Episode 5814 (2nd August 2004) and Episode 5929 (31st December 2004) (Co-credited with Bryan Kirkwood)
2005 (266 episodes)
- All episodes between Episode 5930 (2nd January 2005) and Episode 6027 (15th May 2005) (Co-credited with Bryan Kirkwood)
- All episodes between Episode 6028 (16th May 2005) and Episode 6062 (3rd July 2005) (Co-credited with Bryan Kirkwood and Anita Turner)
- All episodes between Episode 6063 (4th July 2005) and Episode 6195 (30th December 2005) (Co-credited with Anita Turner)
2006 (2 episodes)