Dave avoids Elsie. The Ogdens go walking in the country but end up waiting on a disused station. The pensioners boycott Albert's Easter Monday coach trip to Bury to visit the Fusiliers' Museum. Gordon thinks of moving away.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Alice Pickins - Doris Hare
- Ted Loftus - Ted Morris
- Coachdriver - Edward Clayton
- Boy - Glenn Slowther
- Girl - Wendy McConnell
- TV Times synopsis: The good earth for Stan and Hilda, and Dave Smith goes to ground.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,400,000 homes (9th place). This somewhat low figure in comparison to surrounding episodes is explained by this edition being transmitted on Easter Monday - a public holiday.
|April 1969 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.