The police tell Ena that Minnie is in hospital suffering from exposure after sleeping out for two nights on a park bench. Minnie begs the nurses not to tell anyone where she is. Ena visits Minnie but Minnie tells her to go away. Lucille is annoyed that Gordon is being off with her. Minnie tells Ena she ran away because she didn't like the unpleasantness Ena was stirring up. Dave visits Minnie and tells her he's going to put a limit on her bets. Gordon tells Maggie he doesn't want to marry Lucille.
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Policeman - Colin Edwynn
- Reverend James - Eric Dodson
- Nurse - Heather Emmanuel
- Male Orderly - Stanley Dawson
- TV Times synopsis: Found?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,350,000 homes (1st place - this was the highest-rated episode of the year).
|February 1969 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th →