Roy races to have the bedroom redecorated in time for Hayley's homecoming. Grace and Faye offer an insincere apology to Nick. When they overhear Sally and Tim making plans for a quiet night in, Faye and Grace invite themselves. Grace tells Faye she should show Tim she's more important to him than Sally. Mary helps out at the cafe and lends a hand at the decorating while Roy is out. Leanne helps Nick move out of No.8 as they return to the flat. Nick asks Leanne if she's sure this is what she wants, she says it is. Kylie tries to help but Leanne makes it clear it's not wanted. An angry man, Alex Hughes, calls at No.11 demanding to see Todd. He soon calms down and tells Eileen and Jason that he and Todd were supposed to go to New York together on Friday but Todd didn't show up at the airport and sent him a text dumping him. Alex wants back the spending money he gave Todd and an explanation. Roy is furious to discover Mary has been in the flat. Alex reveals Todd has been sacked from his job and calls him selfish and a liar. Eileen and Jason throw him out as they know Todd's not like that. Kylie wants to get her life sorted. At Gail's urging, she asks Leanne if she can return to the bistro but Leanne's answer is an emphatic "no". Grace and Faye are bored at No.4. Grace makes Faye leave a message for Tim saying they've been left on their own and someone is trying to break in. Anna is worried about Roy and tells him she's not leaving him until he tells her what's wrong between him and Hayley. Todd arrives at No.11. He says he's still with Jools Creme and work is fine. Eileen and Jason don't believe him.
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Coronation Street
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Roy's Rolls
- 16a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen and bedroom
- First appearance of Todd Grimshaw since 24th April 2011.
- TV Times synopsis: Todd's boyfriend turns up at Eileen's and demands to know where her son is; Roy lashes out at Jenna for invading his privacy; and Grace causes trouble for Sally.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 9,300,000 viewers (4th place).
|November 2013 episodes|
|← Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th (1 2)|
Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th
Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th • Fri 29th (1 2) →