Elsie gives Dennis £125 of Steve's money as a wedding present from Steve. The floor caves in at No.3. Ray assures Dickie that the house is sound. Len promises to do it up for nothing. Dennis pays back the money. Jenny gets Ashworths to transfer her to the Bristol branch. Les asks the hospital if he can see a psychiatrist about his drinking. They tell Maggie it'll mean a long time in a mental hospital. Ronald Wilde gives Len another contract at £185 per unit. Emily prepares for an interview. Jenny makes plans over the phone with Linda in secret. The residents wish the Tanners luck and see them on their way. Len needs his house for storage and tells Ken he needs to buy No.9. Ken tells him that he can't have it.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Audrey Bright - Gillian McCann
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Dot Greenhalgh - Joan Francis
- Jenny Tanner - Mitzi Rogers
- Les Clegg - John Sharp
- Ronald Wilde - George Waring
- Ward Sister - Barbara Lott
- Mr Fleming - Richard Butler
- Mr Parker - Jonathan Adams
- Mr Nicholas - David Grey
- Mr Dean - David Jackson
- Last appearance of Dennis Tanner until 12th May 2011 and also the final time Philip Lowrie appears alongside his on-screen mother Patricia Phoenix.
- George Waring makes a pre-Arnold Swain appearance as Ronald Wilde.
- TV Times synopsis: Les Clegg's decision…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,900,000 homes (11th place).
|June 1968 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th →