Ray tells Jerry he has grown up a lot and needs a job. Jerry takes him on. Emily returns from Scotland and looks for somewhere to live. She tells Val that Miklos has gone to Newcastle and she doesn't regret the holiday. Annie invites Emily to move into Joan's room as her guest and doesn't give Emily the chance to say no. Shirley Walton, Ray's ex-girlfriend, looks for him. Emily moves into the Rovers. Stan scalds his foot with tea from the urn. The Walkers and Lucille go down with a bug. Ray skives off work to take Shirley to the pictures. Emily is left holding the fort at the Rovers.
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Wilf Jones - John Comer
- Shirley Walton - Stephanie Turner
- Reg Barton - Brian Peck
- Arthur - John Garrie
- TV Times synopsis: More trouble for Stan!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,850,000 homes (2nd place).
|April 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|