Gordon looks for Les. Maggie is pleased he's not in the Rovers. Dennis takes Minnie to the zoo to please Jenny. Maggie is relieved when Les returns after just having a walk. Albert gets together with some old war friends. They all disagree about the Battle of the Lys. It becomes clear that Albert missed the battle because he'd got lost whilst being on patrol. Ray Langton turns up planning to apply for the plumber's job at the yard.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- First appearance of Ray Langton since 13th April 1966.
- TV Times synopsis: The Cleggs and their crisis
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,000,000 homes (2nd place).
|April 1968 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th →