Steve's furious with Becky for upsetting Dawn. Contrite Becky explains that she's had trouble dealing with social workers ever since she was little. Ken finds a box of Blanche's belongings under her bed. Deirdre shouts at him for going through her mother's room again. She's startled when Ken confesses how much he misses Blanche. Graeme coaches Kirk on how to behave during his date with Izzy. Amy gets upset about Blanche and, as Becky consoles her, Steve arrives with Dawn and they eavesdrop. Dawn's impressed and advises them to proceed with their application. Becky's grateful for Steve's well-timed intervention. Kirk's nervous around Izzy but she forgives him for using Jason's photo to attract her and they enjoy each other's company. Fiz and Julie comfort Sean who's still miserable about not seeing his son. After polishing off a bottle of wine, Julie encourages Sean to contact Violet via Facebook. Sean sends a friend request. Ken helps Deirdre to write the eulogy for Blanche's funeral. Deirdre hopes that Tracy will be let out of prison in order to attend. Steve and Becky look forward to getting on with the adoption process. In prison, Tracy tearfully beseeches the Governor to release her for her grandmother's funeral. The governor agrees. Tracy's delighted.
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
- Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
- John Stape - Graeme Hawley
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room, hallway and upstairs flat
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen, front room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Redford Prison - Governor's office
- First appearance of Tracy Barlow since 8th April 2007.
- TV Times synopsis: Becky unwittingly gains the social worker's approval with her sensitivity to Amy; Tracy begs the governor to allow her to attend Blanche's funeral; and Izzy displays a bad attitude.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,550,000 viewers (10th place).
|May 2010 episodes|
|← Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Thu 6th • Fri 7th (1 2) • Mon 10th (1 2)|
Thu 13th • Fri 14th (1 2) • Mon 17th (1 2) • Thu 20th • Fri 21st (1 2)
Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Thu 27th • Fri 28th (1 2) • Mon 31st (1 2) →