Tina regains consciousness and insists she's fine. Graeme fusses round her but while his and Ashley's backs are turned she does a runner. Mary sabotages the camper van so the engine won't start. She gleefully tells Norris that they'll have to return to the cottage and snuggle up in front of the fire. Anna and Eddie quiz Gary wanting to know why he's absconded from the army but Gary remains evasive. Graeme calls to check on Tina but there's no reply. Using his ladders he peers through her living room window. He's shocked to see her unconscious on the floor. Gary's Warrant Officer calls at No.6. Eddie and Anna lie saying that they've no idea where Gary is. The Officer tells them Gary's a bright boy and he's throwing away a good career. Audrey's surprised when Lewis calls round saying that his client cancelled. Lewis tells Audrey he's thinking of quitting his job and Audrey's secretly pleased. Graeme breaks Tina's door down. He's about to call an ambulance but Tina regains consciousness. Realising she hasn't eaten properly for weeks, Graeme forces her to have some soup. Carla's annoyed when Nick takes Natasha out putting his love life before the business. Eddie phones Gary's Warrant Officer. Mary tells Norris she'd feel safer if she slept with him. Norris is horrified at the thought and barricades himself into his bedroom. Tina breaks down and tells Graeme how much she misses her dad.
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Lewis Archer - Nigel Havers
- Carla Connor - Alison King (Credited as "Carla Gordon")
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Eddie Windass - Steve Huison
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Elliott & Son
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room and hallway
- Cottage in Yorkshire - Interior and exterior
- This episode marks the 1,000th appearance of Jack P. Shepherd in the role of David Platt. The character had previously been played by Thomas Ormson in a further 372 appearances.
- TV Times synopsis: Graeme realises the extent of Tina's problems following her collapse in the butcher's; Eddie worries when Gary's explanation of why he went missing does not match the Army's; and Nick stands up to Carla.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,600,000 viewers (8th place).
|April 2010 episodes|
|← Thu 1st • Fri 2nd (1 2) • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th|
Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Thu 15th • Fri 16th (1 2) • Mon 19th (1 2)
Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2) →