Ena slips outside the Rovers and twists her ankle. Irma has a miscarriage. David tries to tell her she can have others but she thinks it's the end of the world. Len, Jerry and Lucille plan a trip to see Weatherfield County FC play Burton at football. Dennis is annoyed when Wally Tanner arrives to stay. Annie is not happy about Lucille going to the football match. Wally tells Dennis that Norah is after his money. He tells him he has £70 and wants a headstone. David is keen to have another baby and has the doctor's backing. Irma convinces herself that she can't have children. Jerry tells Annie that not all football supporters are stereotypical hooligans. She tells Lucille she intends to attend a football match to see for herself the violence and vandalism.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- This was Michael Cox's first episode as producer.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (3rd place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|← Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th
Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th →