Gary denies the burglary and the police let him go after taking a DNA sample. When he realises just how much back pain Joe is in, David returns the pain killers to Joe's coat pocket. Sean's gutted to find his photo didn't make the Gazette whilst Becky's did. Poppy winds him up saying he must be relieved as he's no oil painting. Sean's hurt and lashes out telling her Steve's going to sack her. After a disastrous double date with Vanessa and Gilbert, Bill tries to pluck up the courage to ask Pam on a date by herself but he bottles out. Tina tells David how sorry she is to hear about Ted. David enjoys the attention. Joe begs the doctor to increase his pain killer dosage again but the doctor refuses. Poppy demands to know if she's still got a job. Steve tries to let her down gently but Becky wades in and tells her to sling her hook. Poppy storms out of the pub. Anna and Eddie visit Ted in hospital. He assures them Gary meant him no harm but merely bumped into him whilst trying to escape. Gary forces his way into No.8 and threatens David telling him how he knows he was set up and promising he'll have his revenge.
- Ted Page - Michael Byrne
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Eddie Windass - Steve Huison
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Pam Hobsworth - Kate Anthony
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Poppy Morales - Sophiya Haque
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, hallway and yard
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- Rosamund Street Medical Centre - Consultation room
- Victoria Street
- Weatherfield General - Ward
- Weatherfield Police Station - Front desk
- The Pines Hotel - Tea room
- Final appearance of Sophiya Haque as Poppy Morales.
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Anna is relieved to learn Gary did not assault Ted when she tries to apologise to him for her son's actions; and David hides Joe's pills until he realises how much pain he is in.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,260,000 viewers (2nd place).
|June 2009 episodes|
|← Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2)|
Wed 10th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2) • Wed 17th • Fri 19th (1 2)
Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) →