Julie and Jason take Colin for a check-up at the hospital. Julie spots Fiz and asks her what she's doing at the hospital but Fiz is evasive and rushes off. Fiz asks the receptionist which ward John Stape is on but the receptionist is frosty with her saying she'll have to contact the prison. Ken and Deirdre continue to snipe at each other. Peter finds himself caught in the middle. Ramsay has a cup of tea at No.3 and tells Emily he was adopted and brought up in Australia and how he just wants to make up with Norris before he goes back. Paula is furious with Eileen for letting Colin move into No.11. She feels she's been betrayed. Eileen's upset. Jason buys a magazine for Colin to cheer him up. He explains to Tina how he feels sorry for his grandad. Tina's sympathetic. Tony signs for a cot which gets delivered at No.7. Ramsay calls in The Kabin. Norris refuses to speak to him and shocks Rita and Tina when he tells them how Ramsay killed their mother. Paula calls at No.11 and announces that she's reported Colin to the police for abusing her all those years ago. Eileen, Julie and Jason are stunned.
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Eddie Windass - Steve Huison
- Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Chesney Battersby-Brown - Sam Aston
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Ryan Connor - Ben Thompson
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Colin Grimshaw - Edward de Souza
- Receptionist - Sally Womersley
- Ramsay Clegg - Andrew Sachs
- Paula Carp - Sharon Duce
- Coronation Street
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Weatherfield General - Reception and waiting area
- The van driver who delivers the cot to No.7 is uncredited.
- TV Times synopsis: Eileen and Paula come to blows over Colin's living arrangements; Norris refuses to accept Ramsay's plea for forgiveness; and Fiz is witnessed visiting John in the hospital.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,560,000 viewers (4th place).
Norris Cole: "Go on... Go on, get out. I'm sick of this lackadaisical attitude to paper-delivery."
Chesney Battersby-Brown: "What does 'lackadaisical' mean?"
Norris Cole: "Look in the mirror - you've got it written through you like rock."
|May 2009 episodes|
|← Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th (1 2)|
Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Fri 15th (1 2) • Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th
Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Tue 26th • Thu 28th • Fri 29th →