The radio reports the pills missing and the police search the streets for them. Nancy defies Dr Graham and gets out of bed. Concepta is upset because her parents won't be coming to the wedding. She remembers Lucille finding the box and is relieved to find them safe at No.7 until Lucille admits to swallowing one. Dr Graham clears Lucille, who sleeps for four hours. Albert gives his dead wife's clothes to the jumble. The Walkers are alarmed when the brewery get in touch.
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Concepta Riley - Doreen Keogh
- Christine Hardman - Christine Hargreaves
- Esther Hayes - Daphne Oxenford
- Mr. Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,406,000 homes (3rd place).
|August 1961 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →