It’s the day of reckoning for Steve and Becky. JD takes Michelle for lunch and she is surprised when he moves in for a kiss. Shocked, she pushes him away and JD explains how Steve had told him that their relationship was over and actively encouraged him to make a move on her.
A furious Michelle heads back to the pub and demands some answers from Steve, who finally tells her that he doesn’t love her anymore – omitting to tell her that he has fallen in love with Becky.
Molly and Tyrone are on cloud nine as they unwrap their wedding presents but are concerned when they can’t find the tickets for the honeymoon from Kevin and Sally. It doesn’t take long for Tyrone to work out that his low-life mother Jackie has stolen them and has done a runner.
Tina is devastated when she discovers that her dad has been living in his lock up – she demands to know the truth about his financial situation.
Becky is stunned to discover that not only has Steve dumped Michelle, but Jason has started divorce proceedings from Sarah. From being everyone’s second choice, she finally seems to have jumped up the charts to number one.
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Molly Dobbs - Vicky Binns
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Poppy - Sophiya Haque
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Pam Hobsworth - Kate Anthony
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,960,000 viewers (5th place).
|January 2009 episodes|
|← Fri 2nd (1 2) • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th (1 2)|
Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th • Fri 16th (1 2) • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st
Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Fri 30th (1 2) →