Molly confronts Tyrone about the gym and demands to know what's really going on. Tyrone continues to lie. Molly's hurt and suspicious. Anna tells Eddie to call in at Street Cars and ask for a job. Maria starts back at the salon. Audrey and Natasha do their best to keep Maria's mind off Liam and her conspiracy theory surrounding his death. Pam gives Tyrone a stack of T-shirts to sell from his holdall. Molly arrives home and spots one of the T-shirts. Tyrone lies by saying he's bought it to wear at the gym. Eileen gets a call from her dad who's moving into a retirement home. Maria's more convinced than ever that Liam was murdered. Eileen and Audrey try to dispel her thoughts saying it was just a terrible accident. Jed and Norris play snakes and ladders. Jed cheats and Norris gets fed up. Tyrone sells a T-shirt to Minnie. Eddie lies to Anna about Street Cars saying that the boss was out so he'll have to call in tomorrow. Molly spots Minnie wearing Tyrone's T-shirt and is convinced they're having an affair. Molly's upset as she tells Minnie to tell Tyrone she's going to spend the night at her dad's. Minnie's oblivious to Molly's heartbreak. Tyrone arrives home and Minnie passes on Molly's message. Tyrone is blissfully unaware that Molly's in bits thinking he's having an affair with Minnie.
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Molly Compton - Vicky Binns
- Pam Hobsworth - Kate Anthony
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- Eddie Windass - Steve Huison
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Coronation Street
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- First appearance of Natasha Blakeman since 11th August 2008. The character is credited with a surname for the first time.
- TV Times synopsis: Maria quizzes customers at the salon to see whether they think Tony is capable of murder; Norris struggles to get rid of Jed; Joe and David continue to snub their new neighbours; and Molly grows increasingly suspicious of Tyrone.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,440,000 viewers (10th place).
|December 2008 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Wed 10th|
Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2) • Wed 17th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2)
Wed 24th • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) • Wed 31st →