Emily shows the figures to Jerry. Annie is puzzled when she receives a load of circulars in the post. Stan hears the books at the yard are light and begins to worry. He tells Billy Jump there'll be no more lead. Alf tells Len that Emily and Jerry have discovered their game.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- First appearance of Alf Roberts since 27th March 1967.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,700,000 homes (2nd place).
|July 1967 episodes|
|← Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th
Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st →