The residents collect for a wreath. Bob Lomax is informed. David and Irma advertise their flat. Percy goes after it to Irma's annoyance. Minnie, Jack and Albert go to Vera's funeral with Ena. The Barlows refuse to let Percy have the flat after he turns up with a ferret. Bob and Colin turn up at the funeral to everyone's surprise. Len agrees to let Dennis decorate his house. Someone else arrives to view the flat - Emily Nugent.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- First appearance of Emily Nugent since 16th February 1966 as Eileen Derbyshire returned from a year away on maternity leave.
- Although mentioned as having attended the funeral, Bob and Colin Lomax were not seen on screen.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,250,000 homes (3rd place).
|January 1967 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th →