Hilda threatens to throw Stan out if he doesn't get a job. Ena asks Len to get the police to find Vera's husband. He says they can't as it's not an emergency. Stan gets a job shifting coal at the sidings for Howarth's. Ena is secretly pleased when Vera splashes out on a new coat. Elsie is puzzled by a strange man in the Rovers.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times synopsis: A job for Stan and a puzzle for Ena
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (2nd place).
|January 1967 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th →