Fiz and Janice explain to Chesney that if he doesn't go to school the social worker will put him back in care. Sarah goes to see the Vicar to cancel her wedding. She pours her heart out to him, but when he suggests she should try and forgive Todd she becomes angry. Les and Chesney, who's playing truant again, are watching TV when Viv Wright, the social worker, calls round. She's concerned that Cilla has gone and says she'll have to look into Chesney's case. Jason turns up to collect his stuff. Todd pleads with him to hear his side of the story. Eventually Jason relents. Chesney pleads with Les not to let Social Services take him away. Les promises to protect him. Sarah calls round to No.11 with Bethany. She's vitriolic and shouts at Todd for all the hurt he's caused her. She tells Todd that she will never let him see either Bethany or his baby. Todd's gutted. Todd cries his eyes out and Jason gradually softens and holds his brother close.
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Chesney Brown - Sam Aston
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Coronation Street exterior
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- St. Christopher's Church - Exterior
- TV Times synopsis: Todd faces the full realisation of what he has lost; and with Chesney's future on the line, Les makes a promise.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,840,000 viewers (9th place).
|May 2004 episodes|
|← Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2)
Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th • Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd
Mon 24th (1 2 3) • Fri 28th (1 2) • Sun 30th • Mon 31st (1 2 3) →