Karen is still very upset about their engagement party. Nick has spent the night at Todd and Sarah's flat. Sarah is delighted that her brother and boyfriend get on so well. Bev feels embarrassed and Ciaran feels guilty about their night of passion. Sunita, oblivious to what's gone on, apologises to Ciaran for rowing with him. Todd starts to question whether or not he really loves Sarah. Sarah can sense there's something wrong but he pretends it's just work-related. Ashley and Claire see Fred off on his coach trip round Scotland. Shelley gives Steve his bill for the engagement party. Steve is horrified. Karen tells Steve that she wants the biggest most impressive wedding ever. Gail invites Angela round for a drink. They find they have a lot in common - both feel that their daughter has abandoned them, and both are very upset. Todd and Nick go for a drink and then back to Todd's for a Chinese. They talk at length and each feels very comfortable with the other. Instinctively Todd leans over and kisses Nick on the lips. Nick is shocked and angry and storms out of the flat. Todd is devastated that he misread the situation.
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Shelley Barlow - Sally Lindsay
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Katy Harris - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Angela Harris - Kathryn Hunt
- Claire Casey - Julia Haworth
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Garden
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Todd's feelings for Nick come out; Bev and Ciaran feel regret over the events of the previous night; and Angela gets sympathy from Gail.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,470,000 viewers (5th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|October 2003 episodes|
|← Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th
Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2)
Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th • Fri 31st →