The Police explain to Richard that they've found a body in a canal matching Patricia's description. They ask him to identify the body. Audrey really thinks she's going mad when she gets home and finds all her washing hung up to dry. She knows she left it in the machine. Audrey tells Archie and Rita about the laundry in the kitchen. They tell her it's just absent-mindedness. Richard identifies the body and says that it's Patricia. He feels triumphant now no-one will look for the real body. Vik pretends to get a tip on a horse, Bertie's Dream knowing that Les and Vernon Bradshaw are eavesdropping. Geena is distraught over the Dev and Joe situation she feels pulled in every direction. Shelley comforts her. Shelley phones Peter and tells him that she's got work a double shift as Geena has gone home. Peter is fed up and decides to pay Lucy at the florist a visit. They flirt with each other and arrange to meet for a drink. Joe asks Geena to pretend to Dev that she wants him back so that Dev will really believe it's over between her and Joe.
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Archie Shuttleworth - Roy Hudd
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Joe Carter - Jonathan Wrather
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Lucy Richards - Katy Carmichael
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Kitchen and hallway
- Joe Carter's flat - Living room/kitchen
- Lucy's Florist - Exterior and interior
- Weatherfield General - Mortuary
- This episode was transmitted at 9.00pm due to earlier coverage of the US Grand Prix.
- TV Times synopsis: Richard believes he's laid Patricia to rest once and for all. Peter makes a decision that will have far-reaching consequences.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,640,000 viewers (13th place).
|September 2002 episodes|
|← Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th (1 2)
Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th • Fri 20th
Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th (1 2) →