Frustrated with life, Deirdre gets annoyed with Ken who is feeling the strain of their relationship. Roy discloses that he suffers from SAD and has a light box in the cafe. Duggie hands Richard the figures on the property development. Gail warns Richard about Duggie. After being told everything by Geena, Eve warns Karen not to step out of line again. With Richard feeling that costs are too high, Duggie proposes a deal and they become business partners. They arrange a foursome lunch date with Sunita and Gail to celebrate. Ken pours his feelings out to Anita who sympathises with him. Steve takes the weekend off work and arranges to go with Karen to Leeds. Blanche suggests to Deirdre that Ken may be having an affair with Anita. After a few drinks, Anita makes a pass at Ken who pulls away and leaves.
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Eve Elliott - Melanie Kilburn
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- Roy's Rolls
- No. 6 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Bedroom
- Anita Scott's house - Living room and exterior
- Sunita Parekh (Shobna Gulati) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken beats a hasty retreat, and Geena confronts her mother.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,670,000 viewers (6th place).
|January 2002 episodes|
|← Tue 1st (1 2) • Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th
Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Fri 18th • Sun 20th
Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →