Nita has a farewell party in the Rovers with Dev, Vik, Maya and Linda. Sarah persuades Gail and Martin to let her go to a party. She doesn't enjoy the party as she realises that she doesn't fit in any more. She realises she's no longer a kid but not an adult. Geena and Bobbi agree with Audrey to rent the salon flat. Steve visits Jez in prison and is relieved to find out that Jez suspects a mate of his - Lee Sankey - of grassing him up over the Tony Horrocks murder. Tyrone suggests to Jim that he buys out Kevin's half of the garage. Jack and Tyrone take Monica to a stud kennels and strike a deal with the owner, Mr Sutherland. Tyrone fancies his daughter, Maria.
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Nita Desai - Rebecca Sarker
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Louise Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Bobbi Lewis - Naomi Russell
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Gwen Davies - Annie Hulley
- Maya Desai - Indira Joshi
- Mr Sutherland - Steve Money
- Jez Quigley - Lee Boardman
- Kirsten Grant - Vicky Connett
- Monica - Queenie
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Street Cars
- Roy's Rolls
- Sutherland's Kennels
- Strangeways Jail - Visiting room and exterior
- Mrs Gregory's house - Living room and hallway
- Final appearance of Rebecca Sarker as Nita Desai.
- First appearance of Maria Sutherland.
- TV Times synopsis: Sarah Lou feels increasingly isolated from her schoolmates. Steve finally finds the courage to visit Jez in prison.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,580,000 viewers (7th place - combined figure including repeat).
|May 2000 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd
Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st →