Emily recommends Elsie is made manageress of Gamma Garments during Emily's holiday. Dennis starts at the shop, humping stock. Elsie is annoyed when Mr Papagopolous wants to put a supervisor over her. She rows with him. Irma tries to be domesticated. Papagopolous tells Emily to sack Elsie.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,550,000 homes (joint 1st place with 21st July 1965).
|July 1965 episodes|
|← Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th →