Gail forces Sarah to eat breakfast before leaving for school, Sarah reluctantly does so but then rushes upstairs to the bathroom after Gail has left. Gail returns to the house and hears Sarah being sick, and thinks she has an eating disorder and is making herself sick. Vinny starts on the building site. Mark finishes with Clare, telling Leanne he's now available. She's pleased. Martin can't find the right moment to tell Gail he's leaving. He tells Rebecca about his fling with Cathy Power. She feels better knowing his marriage has had problems in the past. He fears Gail's reaction, knowing how she was over Cathy, but knows its Rebecca he loves, not Gail. Gail takes Sarah to see Dr Wilson who examines her and breaks the news that she's pregnant.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Mark Redman - Paul Fox
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Sarah Louise Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Nita Desai - Rebecca Sarker
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Office
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Weatherfield General, Nurses' accommodation - Rebecca Hopkins' room
- Surgery - Corridor and consultation room
- TV Times synopsis: Gail is told the devastating truth about Sarah Louise, and Martin decides to come clean about his affair.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,760,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 2000 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th