Audrey feels Sergei Kasparov was her last chance to get a man. Jez tells Leanne that he's arranged to have the Rovers robbed at night and all she has to do is unlock the door. She is appalled by the idea and refuses but he frightens her into agreeing to help. Danny tells Kevin that he won't ever try and replace him in the girls' lives. Kevin decides to visit Alison and ask her to marry him. Jerry Hopkins finds Rebecca and Martin chatting together and accuses them of being lovers. He tells Martin that she's a liar and not to be trusted. Martin sees him off for her. Leanne tells Jez where Natalie keeps the takings.
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Spider Nugent - Martin Hancock
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Danny Hargreaves - Richard Standing
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Gwen Loveday - Annie Hulley
- Lorry Driver - Tom Head
- Jez Quigley - Lee Boardman
- Rebecca Hopkins - Jill Halfpenny
- Jerry Hopkins - Ken Christiansen
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room
- Weatherfield General, Nurses home - Rebecca Hopkins's room
- Martin Platt (Sean Wilson) is credited twice in error.
- The woman making a call on the payphone in Roy's Rolls is uncredited.
- TV Times synopsis: Jez makes a shocking request, and Kevin makes a snap decision.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,780,000 viewers (20th place - combined figure including repeat).
Roy Cropper: "Are you telling me these bollards are stolen?"
Ken Barlow: "Not stolen... borrowed. The van's stolen!"
Spider Nugent: "He's joking!"
Roy Cropper; "Oh well, it's the last millennium party I'm getting involved in."
|December 1999 episodes|
|← Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th
Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd
Fri 24th • Sat 25th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st →