Anne diverts Curly whilst preparations for his farewell party from Firman's Freezers at the Rovers are completed. Drunk, she reveals her true feelings for him. Curly is overwhelmed by the surprise party. Tricia broaches the subject of maternity benefit to Mike. Ashley keeps Don company. Curly takes Maxine home with him.
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Anne Malone - Eve Steele
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Tricia Armstrong - Tracy Brabin
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Last appearance of Norris Cole until 9th April 1997.
- Last appearance of Fred Elliott until 9th April 1997.
- TV Times synopsis: Curly finds that he is the most popular guy on the street as Anne and Maxine reveal their feelings for him.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,300,000 viewers (11th place - combined figure including repeat).
|December 1996 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th