Curly refuses to mention Raquel by name to Eric. He feels that she shouldn't have to go through it all. Reg is furious as she's his only way of getting to Leo. The brewery phones Vera and Liz and tell them the race is on for the Rovers. Reg calls Eric in to lodge a complaint against Leo but backs out when none of the girls are willing to make statements. Curly tells Eric that Leo has been sexually harassing the staff. Reg tries to back out of the situation but Eric hears Curly out. Jim is out chauffeuring Mike when Liz phones to say they are needed at the brewery immediately if they want the pub but the bank needs his signature for the loan. When Eric hears that Curly thumped Leo, he knows that Leo was guilty as he never reported the fight. Reg is amazed when Eric explains that Leo has a history of sexual harassment. He praises Curly for not revealing the ladies' names. Mike is furious to find that Jim has disappeared with his car. Jim rushes back in the car to go to the bank with Liz but they discover they are too late - the Duckworths have beaten them to it. Mike tells Jim he's fired. Raquel is thrilled that Curly kept her name out of the report and that action will be taken. Jack and Vera are shell-shocked when the brewery tells them that the Rovers is theirs.
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Maxine Heavey - Tracy Shaw
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Daniel Osbourne - Lewis Harney
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Firman's Freezers - Shop floor and manager's office
- Rampant Lion, Heaton Moor - Car park
- The location for the Rampant Lion in Heaton Moor was a real pub of the same name located on Anson Road in Manchester.
- TV Times synopsis: Curly puts his job on the line and a dream is about to come true for one lucky couple in the Street.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,940,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
- The ITV3 repeat of this episode on 5th June 2020 was edited, cutting 1" from the middle of the penultimate scene in the Rovers, where Maxine Heavey says "some women prefer children" of Fiona Middleton's relationship with Steve McDonald.
|October 1995 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th →