Reg decides he must get back at Leo over the report so he makes a case out of Leo sexually harassing the staff. He asks Curly to persuade Raquel to repeat what happened to her. Reg tries to get Anne to tell Eric Firman what happened but she refuses, fearing the sack. Deirdre is annoyed that the police have stopped looking for the thugs. Jim and Liz arrange a bank loan to buy the Rovers but also need to sell No.11. Raquel tells Curly that she cannot face telling Eric what Leo did to her. She doesn't want anyone else to know. Curly is angry as he feels Leo will get away with it. The Malletts agree to buy No.9 from the Duckworths before they discover that No.11 is on the market. Vera is horrified when Jim shows them round the house. Don is stunned to see Nick reversing Steve's car in the forecourt. Don accuses Vicky of breaking the law; getting a fourteen-year old to drive. She rows at Nick and he resigns from the print shop. Deirdre walks the canal and finds Mr Bycroft. She apologises for shouting at him and he assures her that he's told the police everything he saw. She feels she'll never know exactly what happened to Samir. Gail accuses Don of losing Nick his holiday job. Raquel changes her mind and tells Curly she will stand against Leo.
- Nick Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Anne Malone - Eve Steele
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Judy Mallett - Gaynor Faye (Credited as "Judy Mallet")
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer (Credited as "Gary Mallet")
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room, hallway and yard
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- MVB Motors
- Jim's Cafe
- Firman's Freezers - Shop floor, manager's office and warehouse
- Weatherfield Canal
- TV Times synopsis: Whose house will the Malletts buy?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,740,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
- The ITV3 repeat of this episode on 4th June 2020 was edited, with a brief cut to the end of the opening street scene to remove Mike Baldwin calling Jim McDonald "Paddy".
|October 1995 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th →