Jim talks Liz into going for the Rovers; this time there'll be no one telling them what to do as it'll be their pub. Billy gives Betty his mother's brooch for her to wear for the wedding. Reg tells Anne that her complaint is being dealt with but admits to Curly that he's not done anything. Curly is disgusted with his attitude. Gordon gives Betty away as she marries Billy. She is upset when Bet doesn't arrive and gets Raquel to sign the register for her. Curly gets Anne's story and believes her. He tells Reg they must stop Leo but Reg thinks the girl is just being hysterical. Gordon is fed up with the way Caroline wants to escape from Weatherfield as soon as possible. Percy is pleased when Betty leads the clapping for his wedding cake. Rodney Bostock is installed again as temporary manager at the Rovers. Billy and Betty plan a honeymoon in Torquay. Jim and Liz view the Rovers and tell the brewery manager they definitely want it.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Billy Williams - Frank Mills
- Vicky McDonald - Chloe Newsome
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Anne Malone - Eve Steele
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Photographer - Andy Devine
- Archie Wardle - Graham Rigby
- Caroline Clegg - Sarah Thurstan
- Ian Renwick - Martin Reeve
- Rodney Bostock - Colin Prockter
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 37 Hillside Crescent - Living room and hallway
- Firman's Freezers - Shop floor
- St. Mary's Church - Interior and exterior
- British Legion - Function room
- Last appearance of Gordon Clegg until 10th June 2002 and last appearance of Bill Kenwright in the role until 16th April 2012 as Geoffrey Leesley took over the part in the interim. This was also the final occasion that Kenwright made an on-screen appearance with his close friend Betty Driver.
- The scenes at Firman's Freezers were recorded at the Iceland Frozen Food store on Bury Old Road in Salford on 17th September 1995, whilst the British Legion were recorded at the Pendleton British Legion on Langworthy Road in Salford the following day. Wedding scenes at St. Mary's Church were recorded on 20th September 1995 at St. James’ Church in Didsbury.
- Maureen Holdsworth (Sherrie Hewson) is credited but does not appear.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,560,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
- The ITV3 repeat of this episode on 3rd June 2020 was transmitted without any cuts.
|October 1995 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th →