Lisa is upset when Terry forgets her birthday. Curly buys a six-inch reflector telescope and is certain that Kimberley will grow to love it. Mike is impressed that Angie sold all her T-shirts in one night. Tracy pushes Deirdre to get a social life. Lisa has a new hairdo to cheer herself up and tells everyone that Terry sent her a wonderful card. Doug impresses Deirdre with his Jaguar and gets her to go to Cheshire for a drink. Lisa decides to have a good time and goes for a meal with Des. Curly is thrilled when Angie takes an interest in his observatory and the telescope. She is impressed by his knowledge. Des upsets Lisa by buying her a birthday cake. She tells him about Terry forgetting her and how she feels that she is in a prison. Vera is furious to discover that Lisa has gone out with Des.
- Lisa Duckworth - Caroline Milmoe
- Tom Duckworth - Darryl Edwards
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Kimberley Taylor - Suzanne Hall
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Doug Murray - Brian Hibbard
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and attic
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Bettabuy - Shop floor
- Chinese restaurant
- This episode features an extended version of the theme music over shots of the Street in the morning and Lisa Duckworth collecting her post.
- Despite being shown in the Rovers Return bar, Angie Freeman is shown in the next scene walking downstairs in a new outfit into a row between Curly Watts and Kimberley Taylor, even though the scenes are supposedly happening at the same time.
- TV Times synopsis: Is Lisa Duckworth going to have a happy birthday?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 20,170,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1992 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th →