Raquel is furious that her love life is over as Wayne Farrell is confined to his digs. Ken is horrified to discover that Derek has thrown away his displays. Derek is blamed and realises that Harry Potts set him up. Jim accuses Andy of running home to mummy. Liz asks him to be patient with him. Gail is thrilled when Carmel agrees to move into No.8, sharing Sarah Louise's room. Martin thinks that it'll be chaotic. Andy tells Paula he can't stand being apart from her. She doesn't like his heaviness and asks him to return to Sheffield, not wanting to be blamed by the McDonalds. He is annoyed that she has made plans and can't be with him. Mark is awkward when Ken comes for a meal. Ken feels uncomfortable with him. Ken is pleased when Maggie kisses him.
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Doug Murray - Brian Hibbard
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Nicky Platt - Warren Jackson
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- Harry Potts - Russell Dixon
- Carmel Finnan - Catherine Cusack
- Paula Maxwell - Judy Brooke
- Maggie Redman - Jill Kerman
- Mark Redman - Chris Cook
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- 1 Hillside Road - Living room and hallway
- Weatherfield Comprehensive - Caretaker's office and corridor
- Angie Freeman (Deborah McAndrew) is credited but does not appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Maggie faces a testing evening as her son meets the new man in her life.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 18,600,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
- The ITV3 repeat of this episode on 26th June 2019 was edited, omitting 49" from the beginning of a scene in 8 Coronation Street in Part Two, where Nicky Platt searches for his football but won't ask Martin to play with him, since he "crippled Wayne Farrell". Nicky does not appear elsewhere in the episode.
|November 1992 episodes|
|← Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th →