Curly feels that he needs time to himself to think. Kevin decides to ask Mike for a rise as he's sure that he'll be asked to run the parts shop when it's opened. Don takes Jack to his bank and helps him open an account. Sarah Brookes tells Rita that Ted led her to believe that Roger would inherit everything. She wants to come to an agreement with Rita without going to court. Sarah tells her that Ted's house is full of memories of their childhood. Rita feels she hardly knew Ted. Kevin is disappointed when Mike tells him that he's changed his mind; there's no money in spares. Jack opens an account and is annoyed that he has to wait a week for his money. Gail tries to make the peace with Ivy but Ivy accuses her of humiliating her in front of everyone. She refuses to have anything to do with her.
- Lisa Duckworth - Caroline Milmoe
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Tom Duckworth - Darryl Edwards
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- 7 Coronation Street - Living room
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 10a Coronation Street - Living room
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- 33 Atlee Place - Living room and hallway
- Unnamed Bank - Enquiry desk
- First appearance of Tracy Barlow since 15th June 1992.
- A group of children who call at 8 Coronation Street asking for a "penny for the guy" are uncredited even though they have lines of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: Jack Duckworth opens his first bank account. But can he be sure that Vera can't get hold of his money?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 19,200,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|October 1992 episodes|
|← Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Fri 30th →