Percy fears that Emily has forgotten about lending Mike the money. Ted tells Rita that he's heard the residents talking about him being after her money and Bet has been making him feel uncomfortable. Emily helps Ted tidy his garden at Highbank Avenue. Rita tackles Bet about what people are saying about her. Bet tells her that she's concerned about the way Ted seems to be after her money. Rita tells her it's nothing to do with her or anyone else. Neil Mitchell tells Curly that he's a fool buying a house. With Alma due back, Gail pays Steve off. Percy tells a shocked Ken that Mike swindled Emily out of £10,000.
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 10a Coronation Street - Living room
- Jim's Cafe
- Bettabuy - Shop floor
- 16 Highbank Avenue, Oakhill - Garden
- Weatherfield General - Ward
- TV Times synopsis: Rita falls out with an old friend. Ken Barlow makes a discovery about his old adversary, Mike Baldwin.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 18,730,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
- The ITV3 repeat of this episode on 22nd May 2019 was edited, omitting 7" from the start of the scene in Bettabuy, where Curly Watts complains that builders have "got you by the nadgers" and a further 7" from the end of the same scene, to remove Reg Holdsworth repeating the word "jacksy".
Reg Holdsworth: "You have to learn to speak to the British Working Man in words of one syllable or less!"
|July 1992 episodes|
|← Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st →