Linda Farrell regains consciousness. Gloria is stunned when Linda tells her that she's left Graham for Mike. Linda swears Mike told her he loved her and she's been seeing him since Susan left. Mike begs Gloria to help him deal with Linda. Mike urges her to return home as she hasn't actually told Graham she's leaving. Gloria tells Mike she must have been stupid to fall for him. He asks her to take Linda home so Graham will think they've had a girls' night out. Ken refuses to just give up the Recorder and decides to stand up to the Clarion Group. Bet returns from Morocco after having a wonderful time. Graham tells Mike he thinks that Linda is seeing someone else. Ken meets Nick Cavanagh, owner of the Clarion Group. Ken tells him that he wants the paper to be a success and is prepared to work at it with him. Mike is sorry that he had to involve Gloria in his problems. She tells him that she despises herself for lying to Graham and is upset that she's been used. He tells her he never promised commitment. He accuses her of being jealous that he two timed her with Linda. The Websters move into No.13. Bet tells Alec that she's seen a doctor and she's pregnant.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Barlow - Holly Chamarette
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Linda Farrell - Rosie Kerslake
- Graham Farrell - Simon Rouse
- Janet Bamford - Hope Johnstone
- Bob Statham - Michael Goldie
- Nick Cavanagh - George Irving
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- First appearance of Tracy Barlow since 18th November 1987.
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin is in no position to ask a favour of anyone, least of all Gloria. And Ken Barlow thinks there's conflict afoot as he prepares to meet his new master, which is nothing compared to Bet Gilroy's problems, and the great shock in store for Alec.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,650,000 viewers (3rd place).
|February 1988 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th →