Gail demands to know from Alf what Audrey's up to. She is amazed when Alf tells her that Audrey's gone to visit her son who's been involved in a car crash in Canada. Gail never knew she had a brother. Alf wonders what other secrets Audrey has kept from him. Bob Statham tells Ken he's selling up and moving to Spain. Mike and Gloria go to a restaurant with the Farrells. Gloria feels out of her depth as Linda is so elegant. Statham offers Ken his share of the Recorder for £30,000. He has £10,000 saved and tells Deirdre they can get the rest by mortgaging the house. She realises that he is keen and agrees. Mike assures Linda that she's the only woman in his life.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Graham Farrell - Simon Rouse
- Amy Burton - Fanny Carby
- Linda Farrell - Rosie Kerslake
- Ambrose - Kieron Smith
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room
- Unnamed club
- This episode contains the last-ever location sequences completed on film for the programme with the scenes in the club. From here onwards, all location shots were shot on videotape.
- TV Times synopsis: Gail is in for the shock of her life when Alf reveals where Audrey’s gone and why. Meanwhile, Gloria is given a bit of hope for the future - but can anything Mike Baldwin says be believed?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,950,000 viewers (4th place).
|February 1988 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th →