Gail finds that Nicky is missing and begins to panic. Jeff helps her look for him around the estate. Mike and Susan decide to open a Factory Shop in the loading bay. Gail contacts Ivy, Alf and Audrey. Audrey comforts her as she breaks down. Brian drives Nicky into the country. Nicky feels he should go home but Brian tells him it'll be alright as he's with his dad. When Nicky's been gone an hour and a half Alf calls the police. They put out a general alert on the radio. When they discover Brian has left Liz Turnbull, the family realise Brian might have Nicky. Gail hopes he has. Brian phones Gail to let her know that he's got Nicky.
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Jeff Singleton - Jonathan Barlow
- Debbie - Meriel Scholfield
- Sgt Lynne Powell - Elaine Hallam
- Man in Street - Johnny Maxfield
- Constable - Zall Anthony
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Hammond Road
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room
- Kirby Street
- Other unknown streets in Weatherfield
- Lake District town and countryside lanes
- The scenes in the middle of the episode where Brian and Nicky stop at a town in the Lake District were filmed in Devonshire Street, part of the A6 road through Penrith. As the latter scene ends, Brian drives past the Penrith Clock Tower going towards the M6 Motorway.
- Despite the Tilsleys' address being 33 Hammond Road, Sgt Lynne Powell gives their address as 18 Albert Street.
- TV Times synopsis: There's panic in the Tilsley family when Gail realises that Nicky has gone missing.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,550,000 viewers (3rd place).
|June 1987 episodes|
|← Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th
Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th →