Jack gets a copy made of Vera's car keys. Ivy makes Vera promise that she won't tell anyone about her behaviour with the stripper. Jack entertains Dulcie Froggatt in the car. She refuses to let him have his way until he buys her lunch. She finds a pair of men's briefs stuffed down the back seat. Jack is furious to discover that Vera's had a man in the car. He wants to have it out with her but Dulcie points out if he does Vera will know he's been in the car. Gloria asks Rita not to make a play for Alan; he's hers. She is devastated when Rita tells her that she's been seeing Alan and has told him to choose between them. Jack tells Vera he knows she's up to something. Gloria confronts Alan. She tells him that she feels a fool as she thought they had something special. She tells him that she doesn't want to see him again - his lies have killed their relationship. She is left to cry.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Graffiti Club
- The Kabin
- Flat 2, 41 Ashdale Road - Living room/kitchen
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- Waste ground
- TV Times synopsis: Alan Bradley must choose between Rita Fairclough and Gloria Todd. Who is going to be disappointed?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,850,000 viewers (5th place).
|July 1986 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|