Ken and Susan are reconciled - he asks her to move back home until the wedding. Rita and Jenny are also friends again. Jenny is impressed to learn that Rita used to be a singer. Sam confronts Percy about Phyllis.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- TV Times synopsis: Ken and Susan Barlow come face to face. And Phyllis Pearce has to exercise her 'special technique' for ditching men - but will she live to regret it?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,000,000 viewers (4th place).
|February 1986 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.