Bet finds out through Mike that Frank Mills is back in town - he eventually turns up at the Rovers. Jack and Vera are still "dreaming" about running their own pub. Ken shows Susan round the Weatherfield Recorder office. Ken asks Deirdre to write to Ray Langton about him adopting Tracy.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Frank Mills - Nigel Gregory
- Janet Bamford - Hope Johnstone
- Dulcie Froggatt - Marji Campi (Credited as "Margi Campi")
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- This was the first episode to credit storyliners as "Story Associates". From Episode 88 (16th October 1961) to Episode 2563 (23rd October 1985) the credit had been "Stories by".
- TV Times synopsis: Some news from Mike leaves Bet feeling bitter. But the Duckworths revel in the prospect of fresh fields.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,750,000 viewers (3rd place).
|October 1985 episodes|
|← Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th →